|Advanced registration opens
|| June 3, 2019
|Advanced registration deadline
||September 30, 2019
Advanced registration is available from online ONLY.
Advanced registration is strongly recommended to prevent the congestion at the onsite registration desk. The congress offers reasonable price for advanced registration.
Please note that all the oral/poster presenters are requested to complete the payment of registration fee by September 30, 2019.
(by Sep 30, 2019)
(by Sep 30, 2019)
|JEMS member student
- Banquet will take place on the evening, November 18, 2019 at Josui Kaikan (a few minutes walk from the congress venue).
- Student includes graduate student, under-graduate student and technical college student.
*Become a member and save 5,000JPY on your registration. >>
※Registration Fee includes;
- Name Card
- Program & Abstract book
- Banquet Party (Only if you register)
Name Card, Receipt of Registration Fee, and Program & Abstract Book will be provided at the on-site Congress Registration Desk. The details will be announced on this web site.
Date & Time: 18:30-20:30, November 18 (Mon), 2019 (tentative)
Venue: Josui Kaikan
2-1-1 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0003
Date & Time: Afternoon, November 19 (Tus), 2019 (tentative) CANCELLED
Method of Payment
Payment must be made in Japanese yen and can be made by Credit Card only.
- Click “Go to Advanced Registration page” button on this page. Advanced Registration is made using the online registration system.
- Follow the directions on the advanced Registration screen, and fill in the required fields.
- When registration is completed, the auto-reply mail will be sent to your registered email address.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
If you need to make a change in your registration, please contact the Congress Management Office. Please note that no refund will be available for the payments already made.
Information about VISA
Firstly, please complete the advanced registration.
Check the "Guide to Japanese VISA" through the URL below.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
Please fill in the necessary documents for your VISA application and send by e-mail to the Congress Management Office. We will complete the documents and send back to you by mail.
Go to Advanced Registration page